Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oh The Places You'll Go

Today you are you that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is truer then true. This is my absolute favorite children's book, and I believe that every child should experience reading this book. I often grab it off my dresser and read it for motivation and a sense of comfort.The themes hidden within each page are truer than true. It applies to every stage of what we experience throughout our lives.  This year was a tough year for me, I had many ups and downs. I didnt know whether to turn left or right or right and three quarters or maybe, not quite. Or go around back and sneak in the from behind? Simple it's not, Im afraid I did find, for mind maker uper to make up their mind. Unslummping myself was not easily done.  I was not in for much fun. I dug myself so deep, and all i needed was a simple helping hand. I needed to be guided from a guidance point of view. I told myself dont stir dont stew everything will soon work out for you. Being as though, I am quite a handful and not all people are able to see through that, (To know me is to love me). Unique is the one word I use to describe myself. Without, Ms.Healey, Mrs.Talleey, and Mr.Maegerle I know for sure I would have been left in a slump. All three had a different form of advice for me and a bigger impact then they could ever imagine. Every morning on my way out the door silently i recight  "Today is your day your off to great places your and away "

No comments:

Post a Comment